- If you are registering more than one child, please print separate registration forms for each child.
- Please print legibly in black or blue ink.
- Complete all information. This registration form will be considered the most current information and corrections to the current information on file, will be made accordingly. Do not write “same”. The teachers will receive these forms and will need the information for the next year.
- List the 2 BEST daytime emails. I only have space for 2. This is where all statements will be sent and all emergency notifications.
- The yearly DHR Exempt Affidavits can be notarized by Bari Walton or any other notary. Enclose one per family.
- Enclose a NON-REFUNDABLE Registration Fee, per child, with your registration forms. Registration fees listed below have been figured on the cost of the May 2023 tuition plus $50. The tuition portion of the registration fee will be credited in May 2023 assuming your child is still enrolled May 2023. ***Please see TUITION PAGE for August 2022-May 2023 pricing information***
If registering before March 2022, date your checks for March 1st. Checks will be deposited March 1st or after. If registering after March 2022, checks will be deposited upon receipt.
THE NON-REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEES ARE LISTED BELOW:
Nursery 1 T/TH $340 MWF $400 M-F $500 Born between March 2022-August 2022
Nursery 2 T/TH $340 MWF $400 M-F $500 Born between September 2021-February 2022
Nursery 3 T/TH $315 MWF $345 M-F $455 Born between March 2021-August 2021
Nursery 4 T/TH $315 MWF $345 M-F $455 Born between September 2020-February 2021
2K MWF $325 M-F $425 Age 2 as of September 1, 2022
3K MWF $315 M-F $405 Age 3 as of September 1, 2022
4K MWF $305 M-F $390 Age 4 as of September 1, 2022
**If you are a registered member of Homewood Church of Christ, you receive a 10% discount on monthly tuition. You can contact the Day School office for the adjusted registration fee.
7. Place the registration fee check and registration form in an envelope marked “Registration”. PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE FORMS.